From Television Wiki
|Known for||Presenting Big Brother's Little Brother|
Zezi Ifore (IPA: [zeziː ifɔːre]) (born c1985) is an English DJ, dancer, television presenter, magazine editor and fashion designer.
Zezi attended the South East London mixed private secondary school Alleyns, along with Jack Peñate. She studied French and Italian at Oxford University.
Ifore, along with fellow designer Kesh formed the DJ collective The Coconut Twins, performing and garnering acclaim for their work, and both toured as backup dancers with M.I.A. during her KALA Tour in 2007. Ifore, along with Kesh, has styled other artists.
Zezi has written and edited music publications including i-D, Dazed & Confused, and at the age of 18, was the fashion editor of Live magazine. By the age of 21, she was editor of Super Super magazine. She has since written for The Metro, The Guardian, Electronic Beats, in addition to "lots of foreign magazines that [she] can’t remember the names of."
Ifore, along with George Lamb, replaced Dermot O'Leary as the host of Big Brother's Little Brother when it returned on 5 June 2008.  She co-presented the show until 25 July 2008 when she was stripped of presenting duties due to undisclosed reasons. Since then she only appears in pre-recorded segments based around ex-housemates and gives a weekly round-up of her week's activities on the Sunday edition of BBLB. It was first reported that she would be hosting on a Sunday, but on the first week after she was stripped of her presenting duties she was only a guest on the Sunday show. However a week later she co-hosted it. In the episodes in which a segment is shown, she is credited in the ending title sequence as a presenter. Ifore, also with BBLB co-host George Lamb, presents Channel 4's music show, Freshly Squeezed, and E4 Music. She did not return to co-present Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother with George Lamb in 2009.
Ifore has also worked as a marketing consultant and an A&R. She has revealed in her bio that she loves partying, and "making songs up about biscuits and dancing to Cher."
- ↑ "East End's top DJs". Time Out. 4 June 2007. http://www.timeout.com/london/clubs/features/2974.html. Retrieved on 5 September 2008.
- ↑ "The Fader - Video: MIA, "Bamboo Banga"". The Fader. 29 May 2007. http://www.thefader.com/articles/2007/05/29/video-mia-bamboo-banger. Retrieved on 5 September 2008.
- ↑ "Dancers are threatening to eclipse their bosses, says Lauren Cochrane". The Guardian. 12 July 2008. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/jul/12/guidefeatures.theguide. Retrieved on 5 September 2008.
- ↑ "About to Blow: Kesh And Zezi: RWD Magazine". RWD magazine. http://www.rwdmag.com/articles/6731/About-to-Blow-Kesh-And-Zezi.html. Retrieved on 5 September 2008.
- ↑ "Revealed: The NEW BBLB presenters are...". Heatworld. 12 May 2008. http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5554/Big+Brother/Revealed%3a+The+NEW+BBLB+presenters+are.... Retrieved on 12 May 2008.
- ↑ "e4music - Presenters". e4music. http://www.e4.com/e4music/presenters.html. Retrieved on 18 June 2008.
- Zezi Ifore at the Internet Movie Database