America's Next Top Model, Cycle 10
From Television Wiki
|America's Next Top Model, Cycle 10|
Promotional photograph of the cast of Cycle 10 of America's Next Top Model
|Created by||Tyra Banks|
|Developed by|| Ken Mok|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||13|
| Tyra Banks|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original channel||The CW|
|Original run||February 20, 2008 – May 14, 2008|
|Preceded by||Cycle 9|
|Followed by||Cycle 11|
America's Next Top Model, Cycle 10 was the tenth cycle of America's Next Top Model and the fourth season to be aired on The CW network. The promotional catchphrase of the cycle is "New Faces, New Attitude, New York".
The international destination for this cycle is Rome, Italy, marking the first time the show has visited a previous cycle's international destination country. The winner, similar to the past three cycles, won management and representation by Elite Model Management, a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics, a billboard in Times Square with her CoverGirl ad, and a cover and six-page spread within Seventeen magazine.
A few major changes were made this season. The show was moved back to New York, after being housed in Los Angeles since Cycle 4. The number of contestants was also increased to 14, after being maintained at 13 since Cycle 5. Finally, the judging panel, unchanged since Cycle 5, was also altered; Twiggy was replaced by Czech supermodel Paulina Porizkova due to the former's scheduling conflicts..
The winner was Whitney Thompson, 20, from Atlantic Beach, Florida.
Welcome To Top Model Prep
First aired February 20, 2008
35 girls arrived at "Top Model Prep" where they met Mr. Jay Manuel and Miss J. Alexander. They shot a class photo before commencing runway lessons with Miss J., where Lauren was seen as the weakest walker. Next, the girls attended a bonfire where the "Homecoming Queen" was going to be announced. The cheerleaders by the stage were revealed to be a few contestants from past cycles. Mr. Jay then announced that the finalists would be taken to New York City. The homecoming queen turned out to be Tyra, who surprised the girls, coming from behind the curtains. Casting interviews then commenced.
In between interviews, a fight broke out between Shaya (revealed to be a niece of Muhammad Ali) and Fatima, but they later forgave each other when Fatima revealed that she was a survivor of female circumcision, but returning applicant Marvita (failed to join Cycle 9) gave somewhat offending comments about her revelation. Memorable auditions included Stacy Ann's lap dance, Fatima telling the judges about her genital mutilation, and Claire's confession about drinking her own breast milk so her baby could breastfeed when she returned home. After the interviews, the girls were pared down to the final 20, where they participated in a senior class photo shoot and had to do their own hair and make up.
Later in the day, Tyra revealed the final 13. When she called "Aimee/Amy", both advanced, and Amy offered to change her name to avoid confusion. When the thirteenth girl was chosen, Tyra mentioned that so many girls had potential, and chose Dominique as the fourteenth and last finalist.
- Special guests: Furonda Brasfield, Joanie Dodds, Michelle Babin, Amanda Babin, Jael Strauss
New York City, Here We Come
First aired February 27, 2008
The girls were taken to their loft in New York City featuring a humanitarian theme. Amy decided to change her name to "Amis". To Amis, Fatima and Kimberly's frustration, there was a "no smoking" sign which led them to smoke outside of the loft. Mr. and Miss J. arrived and rounded up the girls for a city tour. The final stop was a Badgley Mischka runway show.
After the show, Fatima unintentionally hit Marvita in the face with her hand, brewing tension. The girls were then taken to Elite Model Management building and they met Paulina Porizkova and Neal Hamil, and Paulina gave each girl brutal and harsh criticism.
At the photo shoot, the girls had to portray homeless women being surrounded by high fashion models (where one of the background models was eventual Cycle 11 contestant, Isis). Most of the girls received positive feedback, but Amis' over-enthusiasm and Kimberly's dead expressions were criticized. Later, Kimberly admitted to Fatima that high fashion was not her interest.
At judging, Paulina Porizkova was revealed to be the new panel judge, replacing Twiggy. When Kimberly was called for evaluation, she stated her lack of desire for the fashion industry, and proceeded to quit the competition, despite having a stellar photo. She was the third contestant to voluntarily leave the show, after Cycle 5's Cassandra Whitehead and Cycle 9's Ebony Morgan. Months later on the Tyra Banks Show, Kimberly revealed the true reason she quit the contest; she suffered a mental breakdown due to her ex-boyfriend's suicide happening three months prior to the competition, which in turn, revived her experiences of her mother's suicide as a child.
Despite the shock of the sudden exit, Tyra announced that there would still be an elimination. While Anya, Whitney, Claire, Aimee, and Lauren shone, the rest of the girls did quite well except Dominique, Allison, Amis and Atalya. Atalya and Amis were revealed to be the bottom two, with Atalya lacking a high fashion appeal and Amis looking lost in her photo. However, the judges saw Amis as "edgy", and she stayed in the competition while Atalya was sent home.
- Quit: Kimberly Rydzewski
- Bottom two: Amis Jenkins & Atalya Slater
- Eliminated: Atalya Slater
- Featured photographer: Sarah McColgan
- Special guests: Mark Badgley, James Mischka, Neal Hamil, Taz Tagore, Sutan, Christian Marc
- CoverGirl of the Week: Claire Unabia
Top Model Makeovers
First aired March 5, 2008
The girls received Apple Bottoms apparel that came in white purses. Allison was offended when Fatima told her that she had a larger body than hers, and Allison revealed her past struggles with anorexia. The girls were taken to Wal-Mart for a CoverGirl make up challenge, which Claire won. Back at the house, Allison used dolls to represent the earlier incident between herself and Fatima. Using an African American doll to represent Fatima, Allison took a jab at her by saying that Fatima "liked to take it from the back because she was black"
Later, the girls received their makeovers. To mimic a true agency, Tyra didn't tell the girls their makeovers. Fatima's new weave came with a lot of pain, but she ended up loving it. There was general satisfaction among the other girls as well, except for Stacy Ann, who wished for Naomi Campbell's long hair.
The photo shoot took place on a yacht with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background. They met Elle Macpherson and modelled her line of lingerie called "Intimates".
At judging, Lauren shone for her awkwardness that translated into high fashion, while Marvita and Aimee were equally praised. Amis and Katarzyna, however, struggled tremendously in the photoshoot. Dominique and Allison landed in the bottom two; Dominique for her soccer mom look; Allison for not knowing the word "thank you" with her arrogant personality and both ultimately for their lackluster photos. Tyra then called Dominique's name, informing her that she would be given at least one more week in the competition along with a change in hair color and Allison was eliminated.
- Bottom two: Allison Kuehn & Dominique Reighard
- Eliminated: Allison Kuehn
- Featured photographer: George Holz
- Special guests: Elle Macpherson, Stephen Knoll, Brent Poer, Molly Stern, Sutan, Christian Marc
- CoverGirl of the Week: Claire Unabia
Where's The Beef?
First aired March 12, 2008
The girls were taken to the New York City Fire Department where they met Miss J. for a runway teach. They had 90 seconds to change into proper outfits, but Fatima failed to change shoes. The mock runway was performed in front of the firefighters.
Tension brewed in the house when Aimee called a shower all to herself, being uncomfortably nude in front of the others. When Whitney defended Aimee's conservative views, Fatima and Marvita vented their frustrations on Whitney.
The girls were then taken to a runway show where they had to walk for fashion label "Tuleh", and they met Cycle 8 winner Jaslene Gonzalez, who critiqued them after the show. Fatima and Whitney's wardrobe malfunctions didn't go unnoticed, but Lauren's speedy walk was heavily criticized. Katarzyna won the challenge, and picked Amis and Marvita to join in her prize - a Lot 29 photo shoot in Seventeen magazine with Jaslene.
For the week's photo shoot, the girls were taken to the Meat Packing District, posing with and wearing meat. Aimee, Amis and Fatima all struggled in the strange environment.
Twenty minutes before panel, Amis was still sleeping, and she only had time to don a headband and sweater. Unsurprisingly, she was criticized for not dressing like a model. While Anya and Whitney shone, Tyra told Lauren that she would have been called first if not for her bad walk.
The bottom two were revealed as Amis, for her lack of focus, and Fatima, for her poor facial expressions and lack of variety in modeling waist up. Amis was eliminated with her desire to win being questioned.
- Bottom two: Amis Jenkins & Fatima Siad
- Eliminated: Amis Jenkins
- Featured photographer: Trevor O'Shana
- Special guests: New York City Fire Department, Bryan Bradley, Andrew Weir, Jaslene Gonzalez, Ann Shoket, Janice Welles, Christian Marc, Sutan
- CoverGirl of the Week: Claire Unabia
Top Model Takes It To The Streets
First aired March 19, 2008
The girls met posing instructor Benny Ninja, who teamed up with supermodel Vendela Kirsebom to teach the girls the different poses for catalogue, commercial and couture shoots in an abandoned warehouse. Back at the house, Whitney created a phone list which is a schedule that assigns each girl a limited amount of time to call home. When Dominique missed her phone time, she caused a row with Whitney, escalating to the point where Dominique accused Whitney of being a racist, of which the latter angrily denied.
For their challenge, Benny and Vendela tested their knowledge of the three types of poses by pitting them against each other in a posing challenge. Team B, consisting of Claire, Katarzyna, Marvita, Stacy Ann and Whitney, ultimately won a trip to a swag tent. Claire was deemed the best overall and won an additional prize - a trip to Bora Bora.
The week's photo shoot required the girls to do an extreme beauty shot with paint as their main makeup. Most girls delivered once again but Fatima, Marvita and Whitney all struggled with their shoots.
At panel, most of the girls are praised for strong shots, especially Stacy Ann's, but Marvita and Whitney's pictures were deemed unsatisfactory. The judges thought Fatima's picture was beautiful but she was heavily criticized for not shaving her armpits, which showed in her picture.
In the end, Whitney and Marvita landed in the bottom two, both for their bad photos and questionable passion for the competition. Marvita was eliminated because the judges felt that Whitney had more desire.
- Bottom two: Marvita Washington & Whitney Thompson
- Eliminated: Marvita Washington
- Featured photographer: Peter Buckingham
- Special guests: Benny Ninja, Vendela Kirsebom, Karen Wood, Christian Marc, Sutan
- CoverGirl of the Week: Claire Unabia
House Of Pain
First aired March 26, 2008
This episode started with Dominique's alarm clock going off sporadically throughout the night, irritating her roommates. Tension mounted when Lauren, Claire, and Whitney accused Dominique of being a negative person, and ganged up on her bringing her to tears. But her mom convinced her that she was better than them and Dominique believed her and tried to ignore them.
Tyra taught the girls how to pose at the end of the runway and how to pose while looking pained. She then declared a pose-off, in which Anya impressed Tyra the most. The teach was actually a secret challenge, and Anya won a chance to shoot timeless nude photographs taken by Nigel Barker.
The photoshoot this week was embodying different genres of music as follows:
Whitney was commended for her photo, while Fatima was for once given approval for her range of poses. Stacy Ann on the other hand was criticized for her photo. Katarzyna produced her best photograph to date while sporting a wig, which inspired Tyra to give her a haircut.
In the end, it was Aimee and Claire who landed in the bottom two. Despite both the girls having two of the easiest genres, each one produced a bad photo, with Aimee's being deemed lackluster and Claire's too harsh for a country theme. In the end, Claire was spared, and Aimee was sent home, despite having delivered previous great shoots.
- Bottom two: Aimee Wright & Claire Unabia
- Eliminated: Aimee Wright
- Featured photographer: Russell James
- Special guests: Christian Marc, Sutan
- CoverGirl of the Week: Claire Unabia
If You Can't Make It Here, You Can't Make It Anywhere
First aired April 2, 2008
Tension brewed when Fatima accused Lauren of dumping away her unfinished coffee. While Fatima remained calm, Lauren started swearing at Fatima.
The girls arrived at the Elite building for their go-sees challenge, and were split into two groups of four. The models walked for three designers, where they all received rather positive reviews but the designers criticized Lauren's walk. There was concern that Whitney and Dominique's dislike of each other would impede their team's progress, but their team nevertheless won the challenge, with Stacy Ann receiving the most bookings on the winning team. The entire team won a shoot for the June issue of Seventeen magazine.
At the photo shoot, the girls had to pose over a mylar sheet in water from the off-Broadway show Fuerzabruta. Claire hurt her neck after falling straight down on the sheet, causing her to struggle with her shoot. Despite the advantage of her awkward look in her past photos, Lauren received a negative critique from Jay during the photo shoot. Katarzyna also received her new haircut, which she took great delight in despite tearing up a bit at first.
At panel, Fatima, Anya, Katarzyna and Whitney received universal praise. Stacy Ann was congratulated for her challenge win but her film was criticized. Lauren's awkward personality, weak presence in the judging room, and mediocre photo landed her in the bottom two together with Claire, who was criticized for her lack of versatility and "one note look." Despite a stellar portfolio, Claire was sent packing.
- Bottom two: Claire Unabia & Lauren Utter
- Eliminated: Claire Unabia
- Featured photographer: Mike Rosenthal
- Special guests: Karen Lee, Kristy Hinze, Shoshanna Gruss, Pamella De Vos, Stacey Bendit, Ann Shoket, Christian Marc
- CoverGirl of the Week: Katarzyna Dolińska
TOP MODEL 10 Confidential
First aired April 9, 2008
This was the cycle's recap episode. It reviewed the first seven episodes and showed some never-before-seen footage, including Stacy Ann singing to the judges during casting, Claire's breastmilk-pumping antics, Marvita parading around the house naked as well as annoying the other girls by playing badly on a guitar, the New York firefighters' mock runway show, Anya photographing the other girls, a playful wrestling fight between some girls and a fun night out at "Libation", a New York pub, where Stacy Ann took a bottle of "complimentary" vodka back home.
For Those About To Walk, We Salute You
First aired April 16, 2008
The girls learned about interview skills from Paulina Porizkova. Lauren cut the tip of her thumb while chopping onions and needed stitches.
This week's challenge required the girls to work a "green" carpet at a 7 Up party and handle themselves well at the party. Anya was praised for her ability to connect with others, and won another nude photo shoot for 7 Up and $10,000 as payment. Back at the house, Stacy Ann confessed that she is jealous of Anya for winning the challenge.
Tyra Mail hinted to the girls that they were going abroad, and the girls packed their belongings. They were taken to an airplane-themed photo shoot where Jay told them that they would be portraying a group of jet-setters boarding the airplane, using their suitcases as props. Fatima ran into trouble regarding her travel documentation (since she was not a United States citizen , but a permanent citizen holding a Green Card) and missed the photo shoot because of an appointment the show's producers had made to fix the issue at an unidentified consulate. It was unclear whether this was the Italian consulate or the Consular Mission of another African nation, since Somalia did not have a government recognized by United States at that time.
After the shoot, the girls were told that judging would take place immediately - at the tarmac airplane hangar - and it was revealed that after judging, they would be jet-setting to their abroad location, though Tyra did not reveal where this was. Most of the girls were praised, especially Dominique for being perky in her photo despite her almost-masculine look (with Tyra remembering Cycle 6's Joanie Dodds' energy in her Krumping Photo Shoot). Whitney was criticized for being too "pageant", though Mr. Jay gave her credit for working hard on set. Stacy Ann was lambasted for not knowing her angles.
In the end, Fatima landed in the bottom two with Stacy Ann. Fatima was called out for missing the photoshoot, and Stacy Ann for her overall potential. Fatima was ultimately saved by her better and improving portfolio. This made Fatima the second girl in ANTM history to miss a photo shoot and not get eliminated, after Shannon Stewart of Cycle 1. Fatima was also the first girl ever in ANTM history to miss a photo shoot and was kept over someone who had taken a shoot.
After elimination, Tyra announced that the remaining six girls would go to Rome, Italy for the rest of the competition.
- Bottom two: Fatima Siad & Stacy Ann Fequiere
- Eliminated: Stacy Ann Fequiere
- Featured photographer: Bill Heuberger
- Special guests: Jay Godfrey, Courtney Kish, Lara Spencer, Ric Ocasek, April Wilkner, Jaslene Gonzalez, Ann Shoket, Hillary Wolf, Sutan, Christian Marc
- CoverGirl of the Week: Lauren Utter
First aired April 23, 2008
The girls arrived in Rome, where they toured the city before going to their new home. Not long after, Fatima came down with a fever and Anya helped her by bringing her dinner while Dominique gossiped about her.
Claudio Brassini gave the girls a fashion tour on Segways. Then they went to their challenge, where Gai Mattiolo judged their walks and how they look in his clothing. Anya won the challenge and her prize was a long, white, red carpet dress, designed by Gai Mattiolo.
The girls filmed a CoverGirl commercial in Italian. Fatima, Katarzyna and Whitney were the only ones able to get their lines out fully. Jay called out Whitney for acting too fake, Katarzyna for being too flat, while naming Fatima the best of the day. Anya's lines were unintelligible, Dominique overacted and didn't get many words right, while Lauren who was distracted by the pain in left finger gave up.
At judging, only Tyra liked Whitney's commercial; the other judges thought it was too pretentious. Katarzyna was given credit for showing more personality, Anya and Dominique's commercials were laughing stocks, but Anya's flirtatiousness and Dominque's energy were both praised. Lauren was scolded for showing no desire.
Lauren and Whitney landed in the bottom two, Whitney for her fake performance during the commercial, and Lauren for her lack of confidence and tenacity. Tyra eventually handed the last screen capture to Whitney, telling her to "get real" and Lauren was sent home.
- Bottom two: Lauren Utter & Whitney Thompson
- Eliminated: Lauren Utter
- Featured commercial director: Piersandro Buzzanca
- Special guests: Gai Mattiolo, Claudio Brassini, Attilio Vaccari, Brent Poer, Sutan, Christian Marc
- CoverGirl of the Week: Anya Kop
We are Spartans!
First aired April 30, 2008
The girls were brought to a gladiator fighting school, where fighting instructor, Alex Mariotti, taught them the basics of gladiator fighting. After donning gladiator costumes, Mr. Jay and Miss J. explained that the teach was supposed to help them bring out more versatility and power in their photos, before revealing the photo challenge, using the moves that they have just learned but still keep grace and composure. Whitney won the challenge and was given a €1000 shopping spree, and chose Anya to accompany her.
The girls were taken to a Roman castle for their photo shoot dressed in modern Renaissance fashion, where Tyra shot them. All of the girls but Katarzyna and Whitney received praise. At panel, Dominique was heralded for producing a gorgeous shot, but was criticized for dressing too "game-showish". Anya's photograph received universal praise, though the judges voiced concern over her generic personality. Katarzyna was criticized for having dead eyes in her photograph and for her seemingly flat personality, while Whitney was criticized for her "cramped" poses.
Katarzyna and Whitney landed in the bottom two. Whitney for her inability to live up to her full modeling potential, despite previous strong photos, and Katarzyna because the judges felt that she was rather coasting than really making an impression. Katarzyna was eliminated in her first bottom two appearance.
- Bottom two: Katarzyna Dolińska & Whitney Thompson
- Eliminated: Katarzyna Dolińska
- Featured photographer: Tyra Banks
- Special guests: Alex Mariotti, Marianna Bertagnolli, Sutan
- CoverGirl of the Week: Katarzyna Dolińska
Ready For My Close-Up
First aired May 7, 2008
In order to better understand their role in front of the camera, the girls were given a lesson in photography. This was followed by a challenge in which they directed and shot Paulina Porizkova, as Seventeen editor Ann Shoket looked on. Dominique's lack of focus and Anya's over-enthusiasm were critiqued, while Fatima and Whitney's professionalism were praised. Fatima was chosen as the winner, with a reward of 50 extra frames at the upcoming photo shoot.
At the photo shoot with Nigel Barker as the photographer, the girls portrayed Italian movie stars being pursued by the paparazzi. Mr. Jay and Nigel experienced difficulty getting the girls into character, leaving all feeling vulnerable. At panel, Anya was commended for a stunning photo, though it was noted that it was essentially an accident and that she required continual coaching from Jay. Whitney was told by Paulina that she at last produced a photo that did her beauty justice. Dominique was once again criticized for her dress and appearance in person, and for looking too "drag" in her photo. The judges expressed disappointment in Fatima as she didn't listen, therefore she did not capture the correct theme, even with 50 extra frames.
Dominique and Fatima landed in the bottom two, both for their bad pictures. Ultimately, the judges viewed Fatima as having more potential and Dominique was eliminated.
- Bottom two: Dominique Reighard & Fatima Siad
- Eliminated: Dominique Reighard
- Featured photographer: Nigel Barker
- Special guests: Francesco Licata, Ann Shoket, Sutan, Christian Marc
- CoverGirl of the Week: Whitney Thompson
And The Winner Is...
First aired May 14, 2008
The remaining three girls were put to the test when they had to shoot a commercial and a photo shoot for CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara. It was revealed that the winner of the cycle would have her ad on a billboard in Times Square. During the commercial, all of the girls struggled with their lines, but still managed to look like real CoverGirls.
During judging, the judges commented that Whitney's commercial was average but deemed her photo stellar, while they were not impressed by Fatima's robotic performance in her commercial. Anya's commercial was described as a "train wreck", but that was overlooked by her personality on film and her stellar look in the commercial. However, her beauty shot, as portrayed by Paulina, came off as her looking "stupid".
Anya was called first (for the fifth time) for her personality in her commercial, leaving Fatima and Whitney in the bottom two, both for the fourth time. Tyra was still not clear who Whitney actually was and whether she was not as beautiful as she seemed to be and act. They also criticized Fatima for being stubborn and uninspiring in photo shoots. Whitney moved on and Fatima was eliminated.
Nigel shot the final two's Seventeen magazine cover for the July edition, where they both did a good job.
The two finalists then competed in a Italian fashion runway show. Anya and Whitney competed against each other in Versace gowns, with their outfits handpicked by the designer herself, Donatella Versace. During the final deliberation, Whitney was told she did a very good job except that she forgot to pose long enough at the end of the runway. Anya was told she didn't walk as strongly compared to Whitney's confident strut, but she still looked stunning. The judges then examined both Anya and Whitney's body of work. The judges felt that Anya's photos were edgy, high fashion, and makes the clothes appear worth buying while Whitney's were warm, approachable, and attractive to men.
The girls were called back in, and Tyra announced Whitney the tenth winner of America's Next Top Model.
- Bottom two: Fatima Siad & Whitney Thompson
- Eliminated: Fatima Siad
- Final two: Anya Kop & Whitney Thompson
- America's Next Top Model: Whitney Thompson
- Featured photographers: Jim De Yonker & Nigel Barker
- Featured commercial director: Brent Poer
- Special guests: Saleisha Stowers, Ann Shoket, Sutan, Christian Marc
In order of elimination
(ages stated are at time of contest)
- Kimberly Rydzewski, 20, Worcester, Massachusetts (quit)
- Atalya Slater, 18, Brooklyn, New York
- Allison Kuehn, 19, Waunakee, Wisconsin
- Amy "Amis" Jenkins, 20, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Marvita Washington, 23, San Francisco, California
- Aimee Wright, 18, Spanaway, Washington
- Claire-Aimee "Claire" Unabia, 24, New York, New York
- Stacy Ann Fequiere, 22, Miami, Florida
- Lauren Utter, 22, Brooklyn, New York
- Katarzyna Dolińska, 22, Roslyn, New York
- Dominique Reighard, 23, Columbus, Ohio
- Fatima Siad, 21, Boston, Massachusetts
- Anya Kop, 18, Honolulu, Hawaii (runner up)
- Whitney Thompson, 20, Atlantic Beach, Florida (winner)
|5||Stacy Ann||Aimee||Stacy Ann||Dominique||Lauren||Anya||Stacy Ann||Whitney||Whitney||Katarzyna|
|7||Amis||Marvita||Anya||Lauren||Katarzyna||Stacy Ann||Lauren||Stacy Ann|
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant was CoverGirl of the Week
- The contestant was CoverGirl of the Week and won the reward challenge
- The contestant was CoverGirl of the Week and was eliminated
- The contestant won the reward challenge
- The contestant won the reward challenge and was eliminated
- The contestant did not participate in the photo shoot
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant won the competition
- In episode 1, the pool of 20 girls was reduced to 14 who moved on to the main competition. However, this first call-out does not reflect their performance that first week. Additionally, Aimee and Amis were called simultaneously as their names sounded the same, with Amis agreeing to change her name from Amy.
- In episode 2, Kimberly quit the competition.
- In episodes 5 and 7, multiple contestants won the reward challenge. In episode 5, Claire won an additional prize for being the best among the winning team. In episode 7 Stacy Ann was revealed as the best but did not win an extra prize.
- Episode 8 is the recap episode.
- In episode 9 the announcement of the challenge winners was apparently edited, as Whitney has claimed that she, Stacy-Ann and Anya had all won the challenge with Anya only getting an extra prize.
- Aimee: Dyed red and bangs added
- Allison: Dyed copper, weave tracks added
- Amis: Long blonde weave
- Anya: Dyed platinum blonde
- Claire: Bleached and shaved
- Dominique: Cut short and dyed dark brown; later, dyed dark blonde
- Fatima: Long chestnut brown weave
- Katarzyna: Dyed darker; later, cut shorter
- Lauren: Long blonde weave with red highlights
- Marvita: Horse mane weave
- Stacy Ann: Cut short
- Whitney: Long blonde weave
Photo Shoot Guide
- Episode 1 Photo Shoots: Student ID Card; Senior Pictures (Casting)
- Episode 2 Photo Shoot: Homeless
- Episode 3 Photo Shoot: "Intimates" by Elle Macpherson
- Episode 4 Photo Shoot: Meat Packing Industry
- Episode 5 Photo Shoot: Beauty Shots with Paint
- Episode 6 Photo Shoot: Music Genres
- Episode 7 Photo Shoot: Fuerzabruta on Mylar
- Episode 9 Photo Shoot: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane
- Episode 10 Commercial: CoverGirl Queen Collection Commercial in Italian
- Episode 11 Photo Shoot: Roman Castle Couture
- Episode 12 Photo Shoot: Paparazzi Shots
- Episode 13 Commercial and Photo Shoot: CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara Commercial and Print Ad; Seventeen Magazine Covers
- Tyra Banks
- J. Alexander
- Nigel Barker
- Paulina Porizkova
Post Top-Model Careers
- Whitney Thompson: has collected all of her prizes including a contract with Elite Model Management.
- Anya Rozova: has signed to Elite Model Management and Style International Management.
- Fatima Siad: has signed to New York Model Management.
- Dominique Reighard: has signed with Heyman Talent Agency and won Modelville, as a result, she is currently a spokesmodel for Carol's Daughter.
- Katarzyna Dolinska: has signed to Elite Model Management in New York, Ace Models in Athens, Greece, and Ford Models in Paris, France. She has also walked in Athens Fashion Week S/S 09 for designers Vassilis Zoulias, Custo Barcelona, Elena Strongyliotou, and Afroditi Hera. She was also one of the Top Models in Action featured in Cycle 11. She was on a billboard in Times Square and in a print advertisement with Jaslene Gonzalez for Lot 29. She has been on the cover of Women's Wear Daily and was featured in City Magazine, Cosmogirl, OZON, Marie Claire Greece, Cosmopolitan Greece, and Diva Magazine Greece. She also appeared in the February edition of the Spanish magazine, LaMilk.. Katarzyna had an editorial in the French magazine, L'Officiel. She closed the show for Christophe Josse in Paris Haute Couture fashion week S/S '09, making her the second ANTM alum to walk an haute couture show. She has also walked for Dilek Hanif HC S/S 2009. She has been featured on the cover and in an editorial in TJF Magazine and was featured in the Gerlan Jeans Look Book 
- Lauren Utter: has done some test shoots and starred in Modelville (see above) which she later quit. She was in Pomp and Circumstance magazine and Thorn. She announced that she has signed with an agency.
- Stacy Ann Fequiere: is signed to Ford Models in Toronto and Miami. She has walked for various designers for Miami and Toronto Fashion Week. She has modeled for Cooyah clothing and appeared in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 2009 Calendar.
- Claire Unabia: has modeled for Fati Light and has an ad for Kodak. She appeared on the cover of Parents magazine with her daughter Halina in 2007 and February 2009 and was in Unvogue.
- Aimee Wright: is signed to Heffner Model Management.
- Marvita Washington: is signed with Race Model Management. She appeared in the December 2008 issue of Ebony Magazine.
- Amis Jenkins: has done some test shoots; but she revealed on the Tyra Banks Show that the show helped her realize that she is not interested in having a modeling career, but instead wants to pursue a styling career.
- Allison Kuehn: is signed to DreamModels Workshop in Hong Kong and Ford Models. She has been in Wedding More, Jessica Code and Pop magazine. She currently lives in Hong Kong with Elyse Sewell.
- Atalya Slater: is signed to Boss Models. She walked for Jose Duran in New York Fashion Week and House of Dereon on the Tyra Show. She appeared in American Cheerleader magazine, Cosmogirl Prom F/W 2009 and has modeled for hair magazines. She also has a campaign with South Pole and had a Billboard in Times Square. Atalya played a female fan in the movie Notorious.
- Kimberly Rydzewski: has modeled for Twenty Three Vintage, Calico and Swimwear Plus. On the Tyra Banks Show she revealed the real reason why she quit; her boyfriend committed suicide three months prior to trying out for the show and thought America's Next Top Model would help but she couldn't handle it so she quit and she actually does like fashion.
- ↑ "Twiggy Replaced on 'America's Next Top Model'". Zap2It. 26 November 2007. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-paulinaporizkovatwiggyantm,0,4534084.story?coll=zap-news-headlines. Retrieved on 13 December 2007.
- ↑ Paulina Porizkova said that her eye expression was supposed to work out but didn't come through
- ↑ "Attitude is back on the CW with 14 new finalists who hope to become America's Next Top Model". CW Blog. 17 January 2008. http://blog.cwtv.com/?p=223. Retrieved on 6 February 2008.
- ↑ "TopModel: An Interview with Whitney Thompson". July 25, 2008. http://www.judgmentofparis.com/whitney. Retrieved on February 5, 2009.
- ↑ "Elite Model Management: Anya Rozova". http://elitemodel.com/details.aspx?navbtn=1&city=NY&indx=&subid=4668&mainsubid=4668&io=000&from=.
- ↑ "Style International Management: Anya Rozova". http://www.stylemgt.com.hk/en/ModelProfile.aspx?modelid=8349.
- ↑ "New York Models, Editorial Division". http://www.newyorkmodels.com/.
- ↑ "AceModels intown". http://www.acemodels.gr/templates/main/main.php?sid=4.
- ↑ "Ford Models Europe: Kat Doll". http://www.fordmodelseurope.com/index.php?model_department=1&model_category=2&lang=en&model_id=1000327.
- ↑ "Katarzyna's Fashion Shows". http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/katarzyna_dolinska/.
- ↑ Katarzyna Print Work
- ↑ LaMilk
- ↑ L'Officiel
- ↑ Christophe Josee
- ↑ Dilek Hanif
- ↑ TJF, Gerlan Jeans
- ↑ Lauren Print Work
- ↑ http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=8445&page=19
- ↑ Stacy Ann Print Work
- ↑ Claire Print Work
- ↑ Ebony
- ↑ Allison Print Work
- ↑ Live Journal
- ↑ Atalya Print Work
- ↑ Atalya's Southpole Billboard
- ↑ Notorious
- ↑ Kimberly Print Work